Spring term – Jan to March (excluding half term)
12 classes at 1pm – 1.45pm
Suitable for 5 to 7 years old
Students will learn the basic foundations of music theory and correct breathing and vocalisation.
General Terms & Conditions
North London Music Academy (NLMA) provides a range of tuition, workshops, concert and project opportunities in music and multi-arts for primary and secondary ages. All pupils must be registered to the academy, with personal details kept confidential. Please notify North London Music Academy of any changes, including contact details.
Term Dates: The term dates run in accordance with the Camden Town school dates. Please call the office for advice or clarification. Schools, nurseries and private tuition pupils must confirm directly with North London Music Academy or with their tutor.
Cancellation/Notice to terminate lessons: For group classes a minimum of 24 hours’ notice must be given for cancellation of a lesson. One full term’s notice must be given in writing or via email to NLMA if you wish to discontinue music lessons with NLMA tutors. Cancellations without notice will incur a £50.00 cancellation fee.
If a student misses a maximum of 3 lessons without notice, the student will be removed from the group.
Please note refunds are not given once the group lessons, workshops, concert, or other one-off activity begin.
A full refund (excluding £30 registration fee) will only be issued in the event that the group class does not take place at the beginning of set term (parents will be notified 2 weeks prior to start of term).
Non Competition: Our teachers are contracted to NLMA. For a period of six months after the termination of this agreement clients shall not solicit or seek business from any teacher contracted through the NLMA. If a situation (or case) arises in which a teacher or client deliberately takes business away from the NLMA for personal gain it will result in loss of work and earnings for the teacher, and further action may be taken.
Replacement Tutor: Many of NLMA’s teachers are also active performers. They may receive performance opportunities that are beyond our control. We respect and support work opportunities for our workforce and encourage teachers to communicate in advance when these opportunities arise.
Quality Assurance: NLMA makes every effort to monitor, and ensure music provision is retained to the highest standard. We expect our teachers to be responsible for effective communication, and to maintain a positive experience for all their pupils.
Safeguarding: There must be at least one adult on the premises for all music provision. All our teachers are made aware of our Safeguarding policy, details of which can be requested, or found on our website.
Group Class Terms & Conditions
Group classes are held at North London Music Academy. Classes must have a minimum of 2 pupils in order to sustain classes.
1. Subject to demand & availability, places are confirmed on receipt of a completed payment for the full term.
2. All queries/concerns regarding finance are to be made to the Financial Administrator firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Confirmation of a reserved place is made via e-mail; please provide a valid e-mail address.
4. Once signed up for a term, fees cannot be refunded unless in exceptional circumstances, and by decision of the Directors.
5. Refunds are not given for any classes missed during term time.
6. Changing classes and days can only be organised for the following term.
7. By supplying us with your e-mail address you will automatically be added to our mailing list. We do not share, or pass on any information to any third parties under any circumstances.
8. Group lessons are 45 mins in length (unless specified), including 5 minutes allowed for post-class discussions with parents as necessary.
9. For re-enrolling pupils: All currently enrolled pupils are given first priority to enrol in the new term. You understand that you cannot enrol your child into a different class until after the re-enrolment cut-off date, to allow all existing pupils to continue in the new term. If you wish to change classes, you will need to wait until the priority period has finished.
10. If your chosen class is currently full, you will be placed on our waiting list and charged £30 to secure your spot. You will be informed the moment a place for your chosen class becomes available.
11. Sibling Discount available, please contact North London Music Academy directly confirming the children’s names, ages and classes they would like to join and NLMA will be able to issue you a voucher to apply and use at checkout.
Please note: If you are on a class wait list you DO NOT need to pay the registration fee again, total amount will be minus £30.
Payment MUST be made within 2 weeks of enrolment for group lessons via one of the following methods:
Online booking system – Please select the weekly instrument you would like your child to join and pay online which accepts all major debit and credit cards.
Bank transfer – Please use the child’s name for reference. Account Number: 65797245 ‘ Sort Code: 09-01-28
Debit/ Credit Card payment – please call 0207 388 9090 to make payment over the phone
We are not able to accept cash payments.
Photography and Publicity
By signing this form you are agreeing to photos and videos to be taken by the NLMA during workshops, concerts, group and 1-1 lessons at our school for promotional purposes, training and research. Promotional material includes flyers, posters, website and social media.
The one off £30 registration/ admin fee (applicable to group settings) to NLMA covers the cost of recruitment, interviewing and reference checking. Please note the admin fee is non refundable.
Privacy Notice and Information about Marketing Communications
By making and completing this purchase you confirm that you agree to our terms and conditions as outlined above.