Marta – Singing, Guitar and Performance Coach
Graduated from the Institute of Contemporary Music Performance, with a wide diversity of competencies ranging from Pop to RnB, Soul and Rock, Marta likes to tailor her lessons to suit each student’s needs in order to help them fulfil their aims.
She follows her students each step of the way, whether they sing for passion or they want to take their voice to a professional level, and makes sure they are supported by the right technique while having fun in the process. Focusing on technique, tone and interpretation, she also includes elements of musical theory, theatre and improvisation in order to help each student to find their own stage presence and personal voice along the journey.
For more information and availability, get in touch at email@example.com or 07543744497.
- Beginner to advanced vocal lessons to students of all ages
- Genres: Pop, RnB, Blues, Soul, Rock, Musical Theatre and more
- Options to combine vocals and intermediate guitar in one lesson
- BMus Contemporary Music Performance (Vocals)
- MA Creative and Cultural Entrepreneurship (Music)
- Extensive teaching experience (Including students aged 6 and up)
- Public Liability Insurance
- Enhanced DBS
- Lessons for all levels
“ Dear Marta, just to say thank you for the time you spent with the girls this afternoon. It made quite an impression on them. You have a nice way with students and kids, giving them plenty of confidence and time. That’s at least as important as whatever skill, be it singing or performing. All the best, Stokely” —– Stokely, Singing and Performance Workshop
“Marta was incredibly knowledgeable and helpful. She was very supportive and made sure each lesson was innovative and fun in the process “ — Ramez, Guitar Student